Sunday, January 01, 2006

NEW YEAR! NEW WEBSITE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

I'm celebrating the new year by launching, today

my new permanent website, www.jessicaduchen.co.uk

There you will find:

All the latest news about forthcoming events, including the imminent publication of my novel RITES OF SPRING;
Details and reviews of my books, with links to Amazon in case anyone wants to buy them;
A large selection of my articles in downloadable PDF format in the Archive;
Links to friends and favourite websites;
Unique access via the Links page to a new blog, PAWS FOR THOUGHT...? chronicling the tribulations of a certain resident ginger feline...

Business here at JDCMB continues unimpeded, of course, but I will be rationalising the sidebar a bit.

I am, however, decamping for a short break. While I'm away, please have a dekko at the new site and enjoy exploring some of the links and the blogroll!

All the best to everyone for 2006!